Seth Natter, a former Patent Examiner, is a registered Patent Attorney who has prepared and prosecuted patent applications before the Patent and Trademark Office in the mechanical, electrical and chemical arts, computer implemented inventions and biotechnology fields as well as trademark applications and trademark proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB). He maintains a wide network of associates in foreign countries to effect corresponding patent and trademark filings in other countries and regions.
Mr. Natter has represented clients in litigation in courts throughout the United States with respect to patent, copyright, trade secret and unfair competition and Internet law matters and has represented clients in appeals before the US Court of Appeals Federal Circuit and the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Mr. Natter has been listed as one of the top Intellectual Property attorneys in the New York Metropolitan Area in Super Lawyers Magazine since 2010.
While at Brooklyn Law School, Mr. Natter was a member of the Brooklyn Law Review.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute: Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Brooklyn Law School: JD,
- Georgetown University School of Law: Masters in Patent Law
- New York State Bar
- US Supreme Court
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US Court of Federal Claims
- US District Court Southern District of New York
- US District Court Eastern District of New York
- US District Court Western District of New York
- US District Court Northern District of New York
- US District Court Eastern District of Michigan
Mr. Natter is a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York and the New York Intellectual Property Law Association
Super Lawyers, Intellectual Property 2010-2016